Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I got to see my Mr. Ebby today! I told him to Griffiths Petting Farm a few months ago, because they contcated us about Gerbils, they lost their last one at the age of 6, so they needed new Gerbils on the farm. I immeditly though of Ebby, he has always been my faverite, calm and sweet right from birth, he never at any point when through a jumpy stage, not only that but he was a GREAT daddy and has given us many lovley kids to work with..my Lovley Grace in fact is Ebbys granddaughter! well the petting farm had a booth at the Canada Day celabrations today, so I just had to stop by and see if they brought along one of my babys(they took Ebby, Loonie and Rehv) but since Ebby was always my Fav. I had my fingers crossed that they would have Ebby. sure enugh when we found the booth, there was Ebby sitting in Murials hand totally calm while crowds of children petted him and handled him, when it wasnt his turn, he waited calmly in his display cage with the door open, watching the people until his turn came around again. Murial said the boys are working out really well, she agree'd the Ebby is definetly the calmest and friendliest, and he is their first choice for big crowds. but she said that Loonie and Rehv are doing really good now too, she said they are not so nervous about the whole thing anymore and are taking to all the handling much better now. they calmed down quick..she said they have had about 1500 people through the farm already and they only opened for the season in May, so she said they have gotten lots of attention!

No comments: