Wednesday, February 3, 2010

am I the only one who find leash walking annoying? for YEARS I have simpley walked my dogs to the nearest fields and played with them off leash....then a stupid ass AC person decided to move into the naighborhood..I figered that out when he turned up at the park..I played idiot so he gave me a warning. at first I thought it was a fluke, until I was walking around and realized that he now lives a couple blocks from me! now, to keep from winding up with a $100 fine per dog, I actually have to keep them on leashes..I HATE HATE HATE leash walking. seriously, it doesnt matter how well my dogs behave on the leashes, it never fails to raise my temper and make me want to scream and strangle somebody; if one of the dogs so much and tries to cross behind me, walk in front of me and lag behind me, I just start going off on them and then nobody is happy. I dont know WHY it pisses me off so much, it just does, and then I get home ready to rip someones throat out, and the dogs are scared, which angers me more.....ya, its a problem. so then you think, take the dogs to the dog park...of wonderful thought, but just how do you suppose I GET to the dog park? I dont drive, and it aint walking distance. so you think, why not take them to work, its pretty much a control dogpark after all...well, gee there is a thought, ya know its not someothing I already do all the time, wanna know how well that works? I have been taking them with me for over a YEAR, they still wont play, they get all exited to come, then they glue themselves to my side the entire time, when I try to put them outside trying to get them over it, they sit at the door and scream for hours until somebody lets them in and they once again glue themselves to my side again. wonderful, so this now means that I have 5 extremly active dogs that I cant for an f'ing thing with.

No comments: