Thursday, June 18, 2009

sorry slowly working this out.the pictures were being stupid and refused to post where I wanted them lol.

I also have Jenny, Jenny my my newest addition, added May 10th 2009, she was adopted from my local Humane Society after my beloved Kari passed away :( Jenny is a small English Spot mix bunny, she was in my shelter for a whole month while I watched her and watched all the other bunnys come in and get adopted all around her, she was the only bunny that caught my attention at all, so I could not understand why she kept getting passed over. finally after 1 month we decied that was long enugh, she was clearly waiting for us, so we went the the shelter as soon as we could and adopted her. Jenny is an awsome little bunny, EXTREMLY active, I had to extend the height of the cage because she kept jumping out! she runs all over my house for hours every night, teases the dogs, jumps on our heads...

then there is the birdies, I have 2 Cockatiels, Toivo is a 4 your old male Pearl, and Timo is a 1 year old Pied male. Toivo is noisy and loves to chat, but he is not big on touching humans. Timo on the other hand thrives on human contact an is not nearly no noisy. my boys absolutly LOVE eachother. the first time I brought Timo out to meet Toivo, there was no resistance..rather it was intsant perk up and Toivo started singing in joy, and whistling sweet nothings in Timos ear. love at first sight, no other way to put it!

cant forget the snake! we have Jiffy, a young T. Radix(Plains Garter), Jiffy is wild caught so he is a bit elusive and finicky. we do have anouther snake comming though, a Checkered from Quebec.

and last but certainly not least...the Gerbils! I am a hobby Gerbil breeder, I have had the creatures as long as I have had dogs and I absolutly love them. I admit to cages everywhere..19 cages to be exact, most in the basement, but at least 1 tank on every floor of the house. and yes I can name them all, in fact I can close my eyes and tell you exactly who is in what cage, who their siblings are, their parents, their colour, temperment and each of their life stories :) I admit I have a slight obsession!

No comments: